List of top thermal pools in Berlin and near the city, operating all year round. Treat yourself to a vacation that will restore strength and maintain a high level of performance!
Therms near the Berlin on the map
Vabali Berlin offers you a place of rest and relaxation in the middle of Berlin's bustle, where body, soul and spirit come into harmony. A magical place opens just 500 meters from the main train station. Surrounded by old trees, the sauna oasis is reminiscent of a small Balinese village that transports you to the world of the Far East at 20,000 square meters.
Wohlfühltherme - thermal baths for well-being
Wohlfühltherme - thermal baths for well-being. Each of the four indoor and two outdoor pools has the purest water enriched with valuable and healthy minerals.
Dive in and let your soul relax in pleasant waters with temperatures ranging from 28 to 36°C.
Do something good for yourself, your health and your body.
Havel-Therme - thermal bath complex
Havel-Therme - in the area of thermal baths you will find a diverse world of relaxation inspired by the thousand-year-old magic of Mediterranean and Oriental cultures. Warm salt water fills the indoor and outdoor pools and you can relax on the many water attractions.
Fontane Therme - baths with a sauna
Fontane Therme - baths with a sauna by the lake in Neorupin, three restaurants and a 4-star superior hotel. Enjoying Brandenburg with beautiful lake views is what makes a visit to Mark Brandenburg so special.
Tropical Islands Park - 60 km. from Berlin
The largest tropical resort in Europe is waiting for you. Just 60 kilometers from Berlin.
Tropical Islands is Europe's largest tropical holiday destination.
Here you can forget about everyday life and find relaxation, activities and entertainment for yourself, your family, partner and friends.
Its countless sights and themed worlds will leave no one indifferent.
Video about thermal pools in Berlin and nearby cities
What are the best thermal baths in Berlin?
Some of the best thermal baths in Berlin include:
- Liquidrom: This thermal bath is located in the heart of Berlin and has a variety of pools, saunas, and steam rooms.Откроется в новом окнеwww.tripadvisor.co.uk
- Spreewald Therme: This thermal bath is located in the suburb of Köpenick and has a variety of pools, saunas, and a water slide.Откроется в новом окнеwww.top10berlin.de
- Thermen am Wannsee: This thermal bath is located on the shores of Lake Wannsee and has a variety of pools, saunas, and a sun terrace.Откроется в новом окнеwww.thermen-berlin.de
- Vivantes Therme am Insulaner: This thermal bath is located in the suburb of Steglitz and has a variety of pools, saunas, and a steam room.Откроется в новом окнеwww.centrovital-berlin.de
- Tropical Islands Resort: This indoor tropical paradise is located about an hour outside of Berlin and has a variety of pools, water slides, and a sauna.
What are the benefits of visiting a thermal bath in Berlin?
Thermal baths can offer a number of benefits, including:
- Relaxation: The warm water and gentle jets can help to relax muscles and relieve stress.
- Fun: Thermal baths can be a lot of fun for families, with many offering water slides, wave pools, and other attractions.
- Bonding: Thermal baths can be a great way for families to bond and spend time together.
- Health benefits: The minerals in the water can have health benefits, such as improved skin health and reduced pain.
What are the prices of thermal baths in Berlin?
The prices of thermal baths in Berlin vary depending on the bath and the time of day. However, you can expect to pay around €15-€25 for an adult entrance ticket.
How can I get to a thermal bath in Berlin?
Most thermal baths in Berlin are easily accessible by public transportation. You can take the U-Bahn, S-Bahn, or tram to the nearest station and then walk or take a short bus ride to the bath.
What should I bring with me to a thermal bath in Berlin?
Here are some things you should bring with you to a thermal bath in Berlin:
- Shampoo and soap
- Sunscreen (if the bath has an outdoor pool)