List of the best thermal pools near Frankfurt am Main and Nuremberg open all year round. Treat yourself to a vacation that will restore strength and maintain a high level of performance!
Thermal baths near Frankfurt am Main and Nuremberg on the map
Taunus - Thermae Taunus near Frankfurt am Main
With over 1,400 square meters of water, Jacuzzis and bubble loungers, indoor and outdoor attractions, the Taunus Thermae immerse yourself and your senses in the thermal world while enjoying pure relaxation and picturesque views. Immediately after changing and showering, the large 32.5°C indoor swimming pool with grotto and jacuzzi offers great opportunities for individual relaxation.
The pool has several massage jets, waterfalls and special areas for sitting and sunbathing.
Baths of Tuscany in Bad Sulz, Bad Schandau, Bad Orb
The Baths of Tuscany are located in three places:
1. In Sulz. Bathing with all the senses. Immerse yourself in another world, relax as easily as a feather. Natural allies are heat, healing water, light and sound.
2. In Schandau. Relaxed Saxon Switzerland. Here the Elbe flows, there are climbing rocks. In the middle, thermal bath guests swim in light and music.
3. In Orb. New lightness. The Rhine-Main region is nearby, the stress is far away. Futuristic architecture with nature around.
Therme Bad Steben - water worlds
The water worlds of the Steben thermal baths
The heart of the Bad Steben thermal baths is the large bathing room, which is visible from the lobby. A 15m stainless steel bubble snake and a 36°C hot hot tub provide a variety of bubbling bubbles - a living invitation to swim and relax. Outside, a salt pool with a temperature of 36°C, massage jets, a neck shower, bubble loungers and a large geyser awaits you.
KissSalis therms in Bad Kissingen
In the ThermenLandschaft of the KissSalis, you can relax on a 1,000 square meter water surface with pleasantly warm water between 32° and 38° C. All 10 pools, indoor and outdoor, are filled with Bad Kissinger's precious healing water from the Schönborn spring.
Obermain Therme - therms in Bad Staffelstein
Almost 3,000 m² of water - 25 indoor and outdoor pools and a natural bathing lake - are waiting to benefit you.
Whether you just let drift or improve your mobility and fitness with our free activity program, a day at the Obermain Therme is like a short vacation by the sea - it makes you more balanced, energetic and beautiful.
Rhein-Main-Therme GmbH & Co.KG - Hofheim am Taunus
Rhein-Main-Therme GmbH & Co.KG thermal pool and water park for small children in the Rhine-Main-Hofheim am Taunus region. This wellness oasis near Frankfurt offers you a unique opportunity to relax. Find time to relax away from everyday stress and let your soul hang out! The Hotel Vital is connected to the Rhein-Main-Therme and therefore offers you the perfect combination of wellness hotel amenities and the comfort of a fully equipped thermal bath.
The German therms are the perfect place to relax and unwind. If you are in the area of Frankfurt am Main or Nuremberg, be sure to visit the best thermal baths in the region. We have compiled a list of indoor and outdoor heated thermal pools, hot springs, spas with steam rooms and saunas. Enjoy warm water and a cozy atmosphere in one of the best holiday destinations in Germany.
What are the best thermal baths in Frankfurt?
Some of the best thermal baths in Frankfurt include:
- Thermen & Badewelt Sinsheim: This thermal bath complex has a variety of pools, water slides, and a sauna. It is located in Sinsheim, Baden-Württemberg, which is about 45 kilometers south of Frankfurt.
- Solebad im Europa-Park: This thermal bath complex is located inside the Europa-Park theme park in Rust, Baden-Württemberg. It is about 100 kilometers south of Frankfurt.
- Badeparadies Schwarzwald: This thermal bath complex has a variety of pools, water slides, and a sauna. It is located in Titisee-Neustadt, Baden-Württemberg. It is about 120 kilometers south of Frankfurt.
- Naturtherme Eibenstock: This thermal bath complex has a variety of pools, water slides, and a sauna. It is located in Eibenstock, Saxony. It is about 200 kilometers east of Frankfurt.
- Tropical Islands Resort: This indoor tropical paradise has a variety of pools, water slides, and a sauna. It is located in Krausnick-Groß Wasserburg, Brandenburg. It is about 250 kilometers east of Frankfurt.
What are the benefits of visiting a thermal bath in Frankfurt?
Thermal baths can offer a number of benefits, including:
- Relaxation: The warm water and gentle jets can help to relax muscles and relieve stress.
- Fun: Thermal baths can be a lot of fun for families, with many offering water slides, wave pools, and other attractions.
- Bonding: Thermal baths can be a great way for families to bond and spend time together.
- Health benefits: The minerals in the water can have health benefits, such as improved skin health and reduced pain.
What are the prices of thermal baths in Frankfurt?
The prices of thermal baths in Frankfurt vary depending on the bath and the time of day. However, you can expect to pay around €20-€30 for an adult entrance ticket.
How can I get to a thermal bath in Frankfurt?
Most thermal baths in Frankfurt are easily accessible by public transportation. You can take the S-Bahn, U-Bahn, or tram to the nearest station and then walk or take a short bus ride to the bath.
What should I bring with me to a thermal bath in Frankfurt?
Here are some things you should bring with you to a thermal bath in Frankfurt:
- Shampoo and soap
- Sunscreen (if the bath has an outdoor pool)
We hope this answers your questions about thermal baths in Frankfurt.