The Bodensee-Therme in Constance is an oasis with saunas, thermal baths and a spacious wellness area. In summer, you can relax in the outdoor pool on the lake. In total, more than 3,000 square meters of water surface invite you to swim, bathe and relax. By the way: The Bodensee-Therme Konstanz is operated with pure mineral thermal water.
Immerse yourself in the warmth of the thermal pools and let yourself escape from the stress and hustle and bustle of everyday life: in the indoor pool with a temperature of 32.8 degrees, you will be gently washed by healing mineral thermal water on the sun loungers. Enjoy a soothing water massage in massage chairs and a 35-degree warm spring where all tension disappears.
Or swim in the large outdoor swimming pool with flowing channel, where you can enjoy a relaxing and stimulating bath at a water temperature of 33.5 degrees at any time of the year. And all this is complemented by a view of the reflective water surface of Lake Constance with its alpine panorama and the changing play of colors of underwater lighting.
What awaits you in the thermal area:
Indoor thermal pool: 300 m2, water temperature 32.8 °C, with water bubbler, LED underwater lighting, 16 massage jets, bubble loungers with neck rolls, massage seats (two single, one double) and 4 foot jets with reflex floor
Outdoor thermal pool: 400 m2, water temperature 33.5 °C, with sun loungers, neck shower, 16 massage jets, floor bubblers and flow channel
Spring bowl inside: 17 m2, water temperature 35 °C (admission: from 6 years old)
Panoramic pool outside: water temperature 35 °C (entrance: from 6 years old)
Salt room: calming, healing and relaxing effects of natural rock salt
Little children's world of adventure inside: water temperature 32.5 °C
A very good place to relax, there are areas for kids to adults, you can swim in the pool and lake. There is a lot of greenery, you can hide from the sun, but I think this will be more problematic during the season, there are a lot of people. The views of the lake are mesmerizing.
Children in the thermal area: information and tips
Children from 0 to 2 years old are admitted to the entire thermal area, including large thermal pools, free of charge (water circles are required), children from 3 years old pay a reduced rate.
Please pay attention to our information and advice:
- For adults in thermal baths, a maximum bathing time of 20 minutes is usually recommended. In principle, this recommendation also applies to small children. Please note that even at a water temperature of 32.8°C, small children can catch a cold if they do not exercise enough.
- We have a separate children's pool. There, children can stay in the water for a long time, as they are not completely immersed.
- The use of a spring bath is not allowed due to the high water temperature of 35-36°C (children under 6 years old should not be bathed at temperatures above 35°C on the recommendation of resort doctors).
- The use of the salt room is possible for children from 6 years old.
- Do not leave your child unattended.
- In particular, the use of water features such as flow channels and floor bubblers poses risks.
- Wearing swim diapers is mandatory.
All thermal baths and pools